Monday, December 8, 2008

Analytics

I recently set up analytics on my websites. For you non-techies, that means I'm watching you.

First of all, I'd like to congratulate you. As of today, 69.53% of you are using Firefox as your browser when you visit. Thanks! You're all making an excellent browsing decision by using a standards-compliant browser. The single Google Chrome user gets a slight nod. My Internet Explorer and Safari users, however, get the full force of my disapproval. Get Firefox. You're welcome to continue visiting through your inferior browsers, but for the love of all that's W3C, get Firefox.

I'd like to pat myself on the back for a moment over having a blog that's read internationally . . . on occasion. So far I've had visitors from the following countries:
  • Canada
  • Italy
  • India
  • Hong Kong
  • Norway
  • Germany
  • Maldives
  • Phillipines
  • Indonesia
  • and of course, the good ol' USA
My plan for world domination is . . . not doing so great.



Here in the states I have readership (or at least stopped-on-the-site-for-three-seconds-ership) from California to New York.

Anyway—Yay us!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I heart stalking my blog readers. And sorry, I don't use Firefox. Oops. I don't like change.

Sarah McM said...

Go Utah! I'm sure the Google Chrome is from me. Ryan's giving it a whirl, but I still use Firefox most of the time.

Emily said...

hi Amy. I need to figure this out sometime. Looks like FUN!