Monday, October 13, 2008

Mental Picture

Occasionally I have a moment of extreme right-brainedness. I'll see something completely mundane and giggle hysterically over a ridiculous association. I'm sure all of you have had something similar happen.

I had one of those right-brain moments today, when I was copied on an email about an editing issue at work. Lisa sent an email that started, "I like capping Be Verbs," (obviously referring to an issue of capitalization). Naturally, this is what popped into my head:


As I suspected, it looked even better in Paint.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

hahahaha oh my goodness, I think you have issues. No offense :) :)

Eileen said...

LOL, I love you!

Sarah McM said...

This is the logo for Take 9 Designs, is it not?

Shar said...

ha ha ha. you should illustrate one of our stories.