Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Donald Trump

They don't say fired anymore, I guess. They use the word terminated, which I think is even worse. I picture Arnold crushing my windpipe or that shiny silver guy stabbing my brain with one of his fingers. And now I know that's pretty much how it feels when you find out you'll have no income for the next few months when you were going to start fertility treatments the very next day. Thanks!

So I'm having a bit of a crap day. If anyone has money or food to send my way, I'll take it. Or if you need a maid/babysitter/web designer/writer, I have some spare time. Or if you really feel like punching someone, I am SO there.

So the next couple of weeks should be quite an adventure. I have no idea what's going to happen with the fertility stuff (or the rest of my doctors, for that matter). We'll probably move in with my mom and pop, and then go to Denver when Tim's job starts. Please send boxes. If you're feeling really generous, fill them with goodies first (wink).

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry. That really sucks. I mean, I know that everything happens for a reason, but for now, that really sucks.

Brooke said...

That is awful! I have boxes but I have no idea how to get them to you.

Good luck with everything! Things do tend to workout... eventually.