Friday, April 10, 2009

My Life Is on TV

Sorry about all the videos, guys, but that's just how life's been lately. I don't particularly feel like being clever about my hormones, my work stress, or my incredible propensity to do awkward things. So I figure some videos would be the best thing to illustrate what's going on in my life right now.

The following is the first part of an episode of "The IT Crowd." It's not the funniest episode, but it's the one I relate to most. This first part here is a very slight exaggeration of how things go at work when I'm finished with a huge project.



You may have noticed the subtle transition into PMS. Yeah. You'll have to catch the rest of the episode on Netflix (watch now) or elsewhere. I'm pretty sure if you work in any office (particularly one like mine), you'll recognize some of the characters in the show as people you know.

No comments: