Thursday, August 6, 2009

Amy Says "Tuckuses" in This Blog

There's a line from Arrested Development to describe basically everything in my life. For instance, I have a sister-in-law named Anne who kept mentioning yams recently. Or tomorrow I'm headed to Reno again to see Dr. Foulk. He's awesome, but these long distance relationships can be taxing (For legal reasons I must clarify that I mean strictly doctor/patient relationship. Nothing bad. At all.).

Anyway, when it comes to Reno, I can't not think of this entire episode:


Or we've been using the hot tub in my parents' yard recently, and with my brother and sister-in-law here, it's only a matter of time before someone says, "My eyes . . . they're burning!" Or then there's my uterus: "This isn't turning into the party hangout I'd hoped." And naturally, the whole baby soup situation:


I'll admit that I have an addiction. I'm too easily distracted to get addicted to many things (at least for more than a few months), but this sticks like facebook and hot men named Tim that also happen to be my husband. I'd prefer it if you all refrained from any kind of intervention. I mean, at least I'm not addicted to reality TV or PCP.

Anyway, it's way too cold to be blogging right now. Air conditioning here means sucking cold air into the house at night and freezing our tuckuses off so the house can remain somewhat refrigerated during the burning sunlight hours. We're in the sucking phase right now, and if I don't get under the blankets soon, my toes will turn purple.

No comments: